PlanningSkills.COM Tuesday, September 26, 2017 PDT

Home Page
DSSResources.COM
PowerEnterprises.Net

Content Channels:

Ask Dan!
Glossary
Library
Planning Tips
Slides
Web Links

Site Information

About Us
Disclaimer
Privacy Statement
Welcome


Entrepreneurial Planning

Entrepreneurial planning, E-planning, is based on the notion that "the people involved in the planning process know what their strengths and weaknesses are and where they stand in the marketplace."

Hence only 10% to 20% of an E-plan document assesses the current situation and describes the business vision. "The other 80% to 90% of the plan is devoted to action steps ..."

According to FitzGeraid "E-planning emphasizes immediate movement into the future. It's a quick-start method that focuses on action."

from Thomas A. FitzGerald
http://www.managementconsultants.com/content.cfm?Contentalias=enterpreneurialplanning




Home |  About Us |  What's New
Copyright © 2004-15 by D. J. Power (see his home page). PlanningSkills.COMsm is maintained by Alexander P. and Daniel J. Power. Please contact them at djpower1950@gmail.com with questions. See disclaimer and privacy statement. This page was last modified on December 8, 2015.
Google
 
Web planningskills.com